Measure emission levels from stacks and ducts with stack air emission monitoring by FESLAB.
Pollutants emitted into the atmosphere from stack, chimney, boiler, exhaust, scrubber, dust collector and genset may include particulate matter, gases, fumes and vapor. The type and amount of pollutants must be quantified to:
- Evaluate compliance with existing or purposed emission regulations.
- Quantify the financial losses associated with product losses.
- Obtain engineering data to specify the design of control equipment.
- Test the efficiency of installed control equipment.
- Provide emission data required for modeling purpose.
- Calibrate continuous monitoring.
Evaluation requires representative and accurate emission data. Emission measurements and sampling are therefore performed in terms of specific and validated test methods. Test methods can be industry specific and originate from various sources, including:
- Malaysian Standard ( MS1596:2003)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA)
- International Standard Organization (ISO)
- British Standard (BS)
We offer accredited emission testing and analytical services around the globe. Our experienced professionals can over all size of project, using latest instrumentation, including sophisticated isokinetic sampler and state-of-the-art flue gas analyzers, to monitor all regulated pollutants, including criteria pollutants and volatile organic compound. These include:
- Particulate Matter
- Acid Gases
- Metals (including mercury)
- Dioxin/Furan, PCBs & PAHs
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Non-Methane Volatile Organic Compounds (NMVOC)
- Total and speciated hydrocarbons
- SO2, NO2, CO, CO2, O2